A Crown of Wood & Stone

So it’s 2021 now. 

I don’t know about you, but I have high hopes for the world this year. There’s a lot of healing to be done, that’s for sure.

I have even higher hopes for my creative output this year. I’m really inspired at the moment thanks in no small part to a renewed vigour to achieve my goals and to pick up some fabulous rewards along the way.

As a result, I’m drawing a lot! I’m also having a load of fun doing it. I find myself waking up in the morning, itching to get to work and make things. 

Here’s my latest piece!


This little bearded Goblin fellow started as nothing more than a lunch break sketch during a very hectic December. But something about the design of the piece stuck with me and I found myself wanting to turn it into a fully illustrated piece more and more. 

And now, with a firm resolve to produce many more completed illustrations this year, I’m happy that I did! 

This piece may end up on a greeting card if I decide to go down that route. Which is looking like a real possibility as a potential revenue source in the future. But we shall see...

I’m going to be much more active on this blog, moving forward. I have a bunch of cool stuff to share, both personal and commissioned, so check back soon!

Oh, and here’s the above image with some colour manipulation. It’s kinda cool, so I thought I’d post it here as well.


See you next time!